DISC profiles explained: C is for Conscientiousness
People with the C style place an emphasis on working conscientiously within existing circumstances to ensure quality and accuracy.
A person with a C style
- is motivated by opportunities to gain knowledge, showing their expertise, and quality work.
- prioritizes ensuring accuracy, maintaining stability, and challenging assumptions.
- is described as careful, cautious, systematic, diplomatic, accurate and tactful.
- may be limited by being overcritical, overanalyzing and isolating themselves.
- may fear criticism and being wrong.
- values quality and accuracy
- unique accomplishments
- predictable accomplishments
- personal growth
Will need to expend more energy to:
- let go of and delegate tasks
- compromise for the good of the team
- join in social events and celebrations
- make quick decisions
When communicating with the C style individual, focus on facts and details; minimize "pep talk" or emotional language; be patient, persistent and diplomatic.
DISC Classic Patterns: Objective Thinker, Perfectionist, Practitioner